A mom's realization on the birthday night.

And hence from now on till you grow up a pie of my heart is cut out for you..
Mesmerized by youreach move, your each flutter of eye, your smiles your nudges your laughter..
I miss your first month , second month..and so on..and all that's gone by.

And,
Henceforth  I just realised , I will miss each day each second that you just spent with me for its gone forever stored In the infinite time called memories...
And it's going to happen each year...forever.

For you are always going to grow up..and I am always going to miss the little you..

As you will mouth words I miss your dadas
As you will walk and run I will miss your crawls
As you will play and jump I am gonna miss your falls

So I just pray to God to give me the strength to see you grow and look forward.
 Rather than miss the gone and lost memories.

 As I too wish to smile and laugh with you for the rest of our lives.
Lots of love Mumma.

Comments

  1. So beautifully depicted feelings..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful feelings and each word is true..my heart can relate ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would relate .. :) thanks mom for lovely words

      Delete
  3. Nostalgia of the past😊
    Very well written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Nostalgia to last forever and ever so.
      Thanks unknown ;) . Who is it, if I may ask...?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book review : "Unfair Trade" by Conor Woodman

Nanaji - To you with Love