Ramblings on life

Detachment is a key virtue which has been addressed since ages as the source of inner peace.
Detach - yourself from people, your surroundings, work - and you would feel so relaxed , chilled out and at peace - it is a marvellous feeling.

That is why we love vacations - to take oneself away from the humdrum of daily routine - and gather back the lost energy.


Why is it so difficult to "switch off"  then for a common person like me/ you?

Bound by relationships, corporate life I imagine myself as a slave whose life has been turned chaotic by external factors. Is it good or bad ?
Not sure but one thing is clear - To blame external world for this is wrong - this is an effect of one's own decision to stay amidst chaos- maybe,  I and you,  we -  LOVE chaos.


Last week was a very hectic week for me - lots of work at office and was carrying back the baggage to home - which lead me to frustration. This week has been better placed in terms of manageable work  but then  I am complaining on how my life is sooo boring. How I don't have much to do !!

This leads me to conclude that maybe I love chaos - and that is why i surround my self with it - phone calls, conferences, discussions, meetings, work , home , life - amalgamation of chaos - which  a large part of me somewhere deep inside loves and wants to keep it that way.

I look around me and people "seem" to have a simpler life - why not do certain changes in  lifestyle - to find more time for myself then ? 
"Inertia" another culprit comes forth and tells me - no it will be too difficult to leave what you are USED to now!

This is/ was my worst fear - i am getting comfortable with chaotic life style !!

OK Eureka -  rambling on something always leads me to these Eureka moments!! :D
What next then what is the solution - stay grappled to this fact ? C'mon - problem solver brat - think something - you have never left your life uncontrolled - Have you ??

JAS quarter has started - and i will keep this quarter as a test to whether I can hold on to deliberate creation of some MY time - or things I would want to do for my happiness and unable to do for a long time now -
The point to make sure is happiness should NOT be about others but about MYSELF. Though if MYSELF is happy with making others happy is a different story altogether.

Love you - my little brain.- Next blog will be about what JAS will entail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review : "Unfair Trade" by Conor Woodman

Nanaji - To you with Love

A mom's realization on the birthday night.