Dearest SS - A Love letter !!

Dear SS,

This is a letter to you that I have been wanting to write since a long time.

You my friend are the soul of happiness for me - when I am depressed or happy I can share with you whatever I feel and u always stand by me.
I can blabber with you or sit silently but you would understand me.

You are compassionate, kind, lovely and full of zest for life. You are a fighter in the true sense.

You are patient.
and I love you !

I always pray to God that you excel in whatever you do.
Lots of warm hugs & kissis Shikha !!

n cheers to 2015 !!!!!!!

Thnku for being there
Luv aman!

Comments

  1. Thank you Aman! This means the world to me..
    Love you babes.. You're the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book review : "Unfair Trade" by Conor Woodman

Nanaji - To you with Love

A mom's realization on the birthday night.